Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 4 January 2013

SWEETPEA DT Inspiration

Today I wasn't sure what to make and not wanted to make a card I wondered what would suit this gorgeous stamp from Anna Marines Art Collection called SPIDERS WEB I have to add she is still one of my all time favourites from Anna.




Anna Marines Sheet 3, Plate170 or as a single stamp here.

Well I have to say I love note books and writing things down so I thought I'd have a go at a book mark.  I have in the past had a go at making a corner bookmark but then found I didn't have an images that work that well for me so it never got completed.




I have to admit my inspiration has come from one of my team member's Milo, I liked her bookmarks made using a Key lock.  Hence my inspiration point!

I also had another go at Watercolour last week and having gained a bit more experience I thought I'd have another go.  This time I kepted the open spaces white and regularly dipped my brush so that I could kept the light and dark ratio.




Hope you like this simply bookmark which has been weighted down with fairly heavy charms.

Techniques:

Medium: Water colouring pencils, Glitter, Sakura silver glitter pen, Ink pad for distressing
Papers:   Water colour paper, Cardstock
Dies used:    Spellbinders
Embellishments:    Faux material brads, Ribbons and bows, Flat back pearls, Ladybug Charms

The charms were from Ladybug Crafts and are weighty charms so they add they weight to make this bookmark work.  Here is a link for anyone interested here.  And of course there are plenty of other great things to look at.  I've just purchased a glue gun which I hope to be using shortly as one of my purchases.

Ladybug Crafts Challenge blog

Bookmark is taken against my Diary.

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Lady Anne's Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Anything goes
For Fun Challenge - Something new - new dies and glitter
Freshly Brewed - Anything goes
Inky Impressions - Anything goes


5 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful image yoou used. the bookmark is real pretty. Thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Challenge.

Katy said...

Wow! You did a fantastic job coloring her! A beautiful bookmark! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

Lady Anne said...

Fabulous card and image, I have just been and bought it. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Helen Dooley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing along at For fun!
Hugs~

Bettina L. said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love the colours and the design with the pieces of paper and heart with charms. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx