Saturday, 5 January 2013

Just had to share this ......

...... fabulous new sketches/stamps from Image and Do - link  Finnish on-line store.

Found just prior to Christmas and couldn't wait for the English sentiments to be available which I believe is this month.  They are already printed on heavy Water colouring paper so no worries about not stamping a clear image or thinking how can I get heavy weight card through my photocopy!

Couldn't wait to share so this my image water coloured which I will definitely be making into something - watch out for posting!




Best wishes,
Blogger turning transparent backgrounds black at the moment - here's hoping it corrects itself very soon!

1 comment:

Liz said...

OMG you have the face to perfection its just beautiful Sharon lovely image too but the watercolouring is just so clever you are ulta talented cant wait to see what you will do with this

Liz xx