Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Saturday, 1 December 2012

SWEETPEA DT INSPIRATION

Another week and another project to share with you.  This morning I finished colouring my image but as I couldn't find the paper pad I had put to the side to use I used this Christmas pad of papers which were free with a magazine.




Everything went well and I soon got colouring finished.  Unfortunately, I just couldn't get any inspiration from the design papers I had chosen and I pulled apart my project two or three times before abandoning.

Later after a break and a bite to eat I returned to my craft area managing to juggle my way through a mine field of papers, die-cut and piles of things stacked high covering the whole table area ready for finishing tidying my Craft room.  It may now to tidy again - that is apart from the table top - although I have no idea where I've put things.  I had to use my Sizzix die cutter with a broken plate, couldn't find the embossing mat so had to manage without it - have no idea where I have put the plates for my Spellbinders die cutter!



Back to the topic in hand - I used one of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous stamps called Winter Penelope, available here.

I used a silver sakura pen to accentuate the little girls fur edging and then added some Stickles glitter glue to add a wintery feel.




Techniques:

Medium:   Copics Markers, Silver Sakura pen, Stickles glitter glue
Papers:     Free papers, Gold cardstock


Dies used:  Marianne flourishes and flower dies, Magnolia Snowflake and border dies, Large Spellbinders die (coated with micro=beads), Die-namics swirl flowers

Embellishments:
Clear gems, fabric brad, Various flowers


PS.  For all you Christmas lover's I've just put up my Christmas tree and decorations.  I have never before put them up as early as 1st December but as I didn't bother last year due to illness I'm making up for it now!


Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Kraftin' Kimmie - Baby it's cold outside
MySheriCrafts - T'is the season
Totally Gorjuss - Anything with glitter
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
Wags and Whiskers - Christmas 

5 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card. Sue x

Liz said...

Papers do go very well Sharon maybe just as well the others disapeared lol how are u had more upheavels David tripped top of stairs and broke his arm in two places :( it just never ends hope ur ok will be in touch soon xxxx liz xxx

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Great design, papers, and image! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Raquel said...

What a great card! Love the mixture of cuteness and elegance. The image is wonderful and great job coloring. Love the trims, flourish, and flowers

Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

Kristina said...

Sharon,
Followed you here from my online subscription with Sweet Pea.
I think your card is very Beautiful. The flowers totally sets this off. Love your delicate 'cut-outs" very lovely! Terrific coloring and colors!
Peace,
KristyLee