Friday, 14 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

This image is one from a card I make when I first started crafting.  I dismantled the card as I loved this image and thought I could make it look much better than my original attempt.




I found a paper pad I'd have forever - or that's how it seems!  The papers just never seemed to fit any of my projects until now.  The papers were just perfect for this image and even the colours matched the image.



Techniques:

Image:  Can't remember - but beautiful image - the original I guess must be absolutely stunning




Medium:    Stickles glitter glue


Papers: Old paper pad, Silver Mirri and Cream cardstock

Dies used:   Spellbinders fancy frame die, Memory box Snowflake border, Marianne Snowflake dies
Embellishments:   Chipboard flower, Ribbon bow, Clear gems, Pearl brads, Ticket sentiment

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anyhthing goes with seasonal sentiment
CRAFT Challenge - Winter
Craft Us Crazy - Christmas.....
Cute card Thursday - So charming
DutchDareCard Challenge - Snowflakes
LittleMissMuffetChallenge - Anything Christmas
SarahHurleyChallenge - Christmas

6 comments:

Frea said...

What a pretty card Sharon! Love the volours and the pretty details. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow gorgeous card. I really love the wonderful paper you have used. How awesome to get to use something that you have had in your stash for awhile.

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon! I love the colors and details and the beautiful image! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Christmas challenge!

sharon said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Nathalie said...

So sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie