Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

WHAT'S UP!

Two's posts today - how about that!

 Once again another coloured image rescued from my unfinished pile.  This is another one of the talented Mo Mannings digi stamps.



Techniques:

Medium:   Copics, Pencils, White pen
Papers:    Craftwork cards, Black and Silver Mirri (my current staple product)


Dies used:   Martha Stewart leaf punch
Embellishments:  Various brads and flowers, butterflies

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
OSAAT- Anything goes
Lessismore - Pink
ForeverFriends - Anything goes
MakeitMonday - Anything goes
ThepinkElephant.... - favourite colouring medium

8 comments:

magpiedi said...

Hello Sharon. I have to say you are one of my favorite card makers and colors, thanks for sharing..

Lisa M said...

Ohhh so stinking adorable! Her little attitude is so enormous and it just carries over perfectly. Love the arrangement of beautiful flowers here too. An outstanding card. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards today.
Sue x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh my! This is just delicious! Love everything and that 'innocent' look you have captured perfectly! By the way, I sailed in from Make It Monday :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Diane J said...

A very pretty card :o) Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly 'Anything Goes' Challenge, Good luck in the draw and I hope you will join us again. We are running a DT call at the moment, if you are interested please pop back to the blog for more details.
Diane x

magpiedi said...

A big THANK YOU for visiting my blog and becoming a member now I have 5 followers, you made my month..

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Sooooo pretty I really love how you have colored this fantastic image. Love the layering of your card as well.

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Liz said...

Beautifuly coloured and love the matching flowers and brads
Liz x