Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 26 October 2012

SWEETPEA DT INSPIRATION

 This week I got to use this gorgeous stamp from MARLON TEUNISSEN called EMOTIVE available here either as a single stamp or plate (Plate 231, Sheet 2).
 With my heart whirling with ideas and colour schemes I started colouring the skin tone and then the gold top etc. whilst I thought about what other colours to use.  I next when with the brown's of the skirt before choosing the palest of the "E" copics family to colour the stockings and frills.



Then with the image 3/4's coloured I decided to stay with the "E" family of Copics and chose the rich red-brown tones which I'm loving using at the moment to create the auburn hair colour.  I particularly love the richness of these colours and added move depth using a Sepia pencil.




To add a bit of glitz I used a sukura stardust pen.  I was thinking of using some embossing powders but I've forgotten where I last had my heat gun!  Guess I'll have to find time to have a good root around for it!

Apologies re photo:  still haven't found my correct setting yet!  I think it could be something to do with the light setting as the skin tone looks washed out on photo!

Techniques:

Medium:   Copics, Pencils, Sukura and glitter gel pen


Papers:  Fairyopolis papers, Craftwork cards papers, gold mirr card, cream card

Dies used:  McGills Flower punch and leaf punch, Marianne Flourishes, Spellbinders Corner

Embellishments:  Petaloo flowers plus other flowers, brads, pearls large and small

Best wishes,

Sweetpea DT blog
Challenges I'm entering this into 
FussyandFancy - Anything goes
HotshotCraft - bling it on
Stampingfortheweekend - Anything goes
Wags'nWhiskers - Fall colours
Whimsy stamps... - all thing sparkly (glitter pens, gems and pearls)

4 comments:

Mummy lade said...

what a sassy image, and I love the corner die. Thank you so much for sharing with us at SFTW and good luck in our challenge.

butterfly said...

Lovely rich autumnal colours, and a great layout - thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Alison x

Liz said...

Stunning colouring and love the layout and image x

Wendy Fraser said...

ooh, la, la! Fab card, great image and super colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx