Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

PAPELITOS STAMPS CHALLENGE

This week's challenge is to use 2 digi stamps .  I have made a pencil box using the digi stamps



Pencil box open





Pencil box Closed



Techniques:

Medium:  Copics and Pencils
Papers:   Digital papers from Serif
Embellishments:   Faux brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 

8 comments:

Inger said...

Thank you for joining my blog Giveaway :)
GOOD LUCK!
♥ Hugs, Inger

Liz said...

Sharon really different this is Ive just mailed U hun will do so again when I get back xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is so gorgeous! Love it. So glad to be part of a team with such talented crafters!!!! :D

crafty-stamper said...

This is brilliant and I love the quirky images -love you blog and thanks for the comments on mine and the image I was asking about the answer is even better it was a freebie on Digital two for Tuesday
carol x

Liz said...

Sharon popped over to c what u were up too I am off to mail u right now xx liz xx

Ellen said...

What fun images and fantastic coloring! Fantastic pencil box!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

My name is Gloria and I used to design for Papelitos Stamps. That was before I found out that Cris has a bad and continuing habit of stealing other artist's artwork and reselling it on Etsy.

She has also stolen images from free image sites, only to sell them for a profit! When she is confronted with her thievery, she lies and says she has the rights to the images, but never shows proof. All the while I have already contacted the original artists who have denied ever giving her permission to sell their artwork. This has happened numerous times (too many to count) in the last two months alone.

I believe Cris is a disgrace to the artists and the crafting community as a whole.

I can provide proof of past infractions if you'd like.

I just thought you should be aware of the type of person you are promoting.



~Gloria

uksharon said...

This was an old posting and last posting for Papelitos Stamps. I support the artists STAMP OUT stamp thieves and do not have anything to do with them now.
In this world it is getting more and more difficult to avoid being taken in by unscrupulous people!