Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Saturday, 1 September 2012

LADYBIRD CHALLENGE



This is my first card for Ladybird Challenge - seems so long ago now since the DT call.  I have used this gorgeous stamp from LADYBUG CRAFTS called HAPPINESS IS and available here  I think this style works so good in monochrome with a touch of colour.

Why not check out Sam's shop and see what else is available!


Techniques:
Paper tearing

Medium:    Copics and pencils, distressing ink
Papers:     Freebies (pattern), Silver mirri
Dies used:  Magnolia flourish, Cheery Lynn flourish, Spellbinders 
Embellishments:  Various flowers, faux brads, Butterflies and leaves

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Copic Marker Europe - Summery card
MAWTT - Flying high
Paperplay - Appreciation
Southern girls - It's all about the floral
Fresh Brewed - End of Summer

9 comments:

Gaynor said...

Hi Sharon, love your card, I like how we all nearly chose the same image lol. I love the ripped frame fab idea, gorgeous colours, really pretty xx Gaynor x

Eileen said...

Yes, the simple things in life are the best ( along with crafting!) Super card
E xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning, I love the image and the colours are wonderful.

Sue

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, this is wonderful. I love the frame around the image and the sentiment is so true.
Hugs Sue W.

Liz said...

Popped over to see how you were doing Thinking of u Drop me a wee e mil sometime :)

Liz xx

Céline said...

absolutly gorgeous!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

angelic crafter said...

Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. This is such a lovely card, and the sentiment is so true! love the flowers- perfect for our challenge XOX Tania

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful project .. thanks for flying high with us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Ellen said...

Sweet image! Love your card!