Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Thursday, 9 August 2012

HAT'TITUDE


I'm loving these digi images from the Teddy Bo group.  This one is DarcyDiaries_033 - "Hat'titude".  Thought I'd try something different as I am struggling with my colouring and inspiration.  Quite liked the idea of colouring her with a darker skin tone but as her face was in the shadow may be I should have gone for a lighter skin tone?

Now taking photo's in a different room so the lighting to has changed - need to fiddle with light meter on camera again - Nightmare!




Techniques:

Medium:   Copics, Prisma pencil, Glitter gel pen, Black pen
Papers:    Tilda collection, Co-ordinations, Black Cardstock

Stamps:   As above plus Whimsy sentiment stamp
Dies used:  Whimsy sentiment die, Cheery Lynn heart dies, Magnolia flourish die, Die-namics flower dies
Embellishments:  Pearls


Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
D'Arcy's Diaries - Anything goes
Craftingforallseasons - Bright colours
Craftsandme - Use a digi
Divabydesign - For a female
Whimsyinspiration - Summer fun
Freshbrewed - Birthdays

8 comments:

cotnob said...

Great card, I love your fab image and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons this week.
Pauline
x

Jill said...

Fantastic card Sharon and how wonderful coloured her skin is, I think it looks perfect for her!
The link to the challenge is up now :)
Thank you so much for joining us at D'Arcy's Diaries this time and I hope you will join us again :)
Hugs, Jill

Helle said...

Sharon,your card is lovely!
Your coloring is beautiful :)
Thank you for playing with us at D'Arcy,s Diaries this time.
Fingers crossed!

-Helle-

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun love it thank you for joining us at whimsy for our summer challenge

Wendy DT whimsy

Maritha said...

Woooow!! That is soo stunning!! Love your colours! =)

Thanks for joining us at D´Arsy´s this time
Hugs Maritha

Clairebears said...

Oooo this is gorgeous! I love trying different skin colour's and also hair colours it really changes the look of the image :0)
Thanks for sharing it with us at D'Arcys Diaries this time :0)
Love Clairebears x

Trine said...

Beautiful cards. I love purple:)
Thank you for joining us at D´Arsy´s this time and I hope you will join us again :)
Trine.

gina g said...

Wow gorgeous card you've coloured her beautifully and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at Darcy's Dairies this time. luv gina xx