Thursday, 5 July 2012

PHINDY'S CHALLENGE - INITIALS

Welcome to another challenge at Phindy's and what a way to follow our challenge of last week!  Our challenge this week is to use your initials of your name as elements to be included on your project.  Mine are S and H so I thought of quite a lot of S things but struggled with the H - prehaps you can think of lots of things starting with H I missed!


Here's my list for my project


S - Spellbinders, Sparkle pens, Sparkle Shimmer Mist, Scarlet, Swirls, Studs
H - Haberdashery (sneeky one I know - Ribbons, embellishments etc)


Apologies running late again this week so didn't get to complete the inside of the card for the 2nd week.  Really must try harder!




Techniques:


STAMP USED (DIGITAL) - Phindy's Place - SWEETIE PIE

Medium:  Copics, Prisma and Polychromo pencils, Shimmer Mists, Distressing inks pads, gel pens, 
Papers:  My Mind's Eye - Vintage Dots, Black Cardstock
Dies used:  Spellbinders Border (and waste used), Spellbinders label die,  Whimsey flourish dies
Embellishments:  Various flowers, Pearls, Eyelets, Brads, Ribbon, Bow

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Paper pretties - Any Occasion Card
The Paper Shelter - Flower Power
Whimsy Stamps - Anything goes
Card Cupids - Ribbon
Lia Stampz - Use your scraps (+ ripped up old book and inked handmade papers)

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable! Beautifully colored and I love the sentiment with the image.

Sharla said...

I love that you used ribbon as the frame around the image. Love the colors and the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Card Cupids!

~Sharla DT

Daniele said...

what a wonderful card, looking forward to working with you over at Ooh La La
hugs

Marlena Peduzzi said...

This is a fabulous card Sharon, I love his overalls! Great sentiment as well!

Sarah said...

A lovely card Sharon!

Sarah x

Ann English said...

Simply wonderful! Haberdashery?! Wow-I would never have come up with that one :) Love your coloring of this dear little guy!

Karen said...

So creative to use the ribbon as a frame! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids. Hope to see you again!