Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Saturday, 16 June 2012

TROUBLE!


Well I'm still hard at it - working through a pile of stamp images I've coloured but not progress any further with.


For this project I distressed the edges with distressing ink and used the Zutter to distress the edges - a 1st for me even though I've had the machine awhile!


I always struggle with male sentiments but thought this one was just right for this image - you can imagine him tutting!






Techniques:
USED:  Distressing
Stamps:  Crafters Companion (Christine Haworth collection)
Medium:   Copics, Prisma and Polychromo pencils, black pen, pva glue for faux pearls, distressing ink
Papers:    Portabella Road CD Rom
Dies used:  Spellbinders
Embellishments:  Twine, button, brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
CardMakin'Mama's - Father's day
Craft Punked - Father's day
Deliciousdoodles - For the fella's
FussyandFancy - Boys attitude
Simplecreatetoo - Father's day/male

11 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

What a stunning card! Super image and I love the faux pearls. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

Liz said...

Cute little lad great comment Ive been trying to comment on three but no joy I was NOT signed in lol I am back but shattered

Liz x

julie_woolston said...

I do love this image Sharon, you have created a lovely card.

Hugs Julie x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Sharon: This entry is just perfect for our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. A big thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too. [love the image]

Diane
Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

Hi Sharon, would you please email me at

anne.oohlala@yahoo.co.uk

I have some news for you! Hugs x

michele said...

Fabulous card Sharon! Love the beautiful image and sentiment hugs x

Lozzapops said...

Hi Sharon
Please could you email me at songbirdchallenges@gmail.com
Thanks
Laura x

Paula said...

Stunning! The inside looks as lush as the outside and your colouring is beautiful! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

craftyeyes said...

stunning card tracy x

Susan Flynn said...

What a sweet image I just love those curls in his hair! Your card is perfect for our Father's Day Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas - thanks for sharing. Hugs Susan x

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, love your card, super image and colouring, love the faux stitching too.
Hugs Sue W.