Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 8 June 2012

PHINDYS CHALLENGE


This week's challenge at Phindy's Place is a theme challenge - FATHER'S DAY.






I must admit I've had so many problems with Computers and Printers this week that this is the quickest card I think I've ever made.  No time to faff about - just go for it so I hope you like it.  One good thing about leaving my card until the last minute meant that I could use this gorgeous new image called RIDING ALONG available here.



I made this card is such a hurry to add to blog in time that I haven't been able to do the inside yet!

Techniques:

Medium:  Copics, Black pen, Sukura pen
Papers:   Papermania Capsule collection, Black cardstock
Embellishments:  Faux brads and sentiment (from Serif)
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Penny'sPC Challenge - Father's Day
Stamping Royalty - for a male
Tandastamps - something new (stamp and sentiment)
Clearitoutchallenge - Old stash - Pattern papers and faux brads/Father's Day
Digital Tuesday - Anything goes and digital element (digi stamp and sentiment)

11 comments:

julie_woolston said...

What a lovely image Sharon, fab colouring and papers.

Hugs Julie x

Anne said...

Sharon this is charming, would never have known that it was a quick card!

Mary Ski said...

Love the card! The black/white background and subtle colors in the image really set it off. IF this is what you do in a hurry, I'll have to check out the cards you spend more time on - they must be over the top! Love this one.

Melanie said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Sharon!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "I love you dad" challenge & good luck in the draw…

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

Marlena Peduzzi said...

It's a cute card and I love that new image!

Kathy said...

So sweet Sharon. Perfect for any little girl to give to her daddy. Beautifully colored.

sue law said...

great image and I love the heart embellishment!

thanks for sharing again at the tanda teaser!
suex

mags said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card pretty colours. Sheila.x

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday...fabulous work here and good luck with the challenge...

karen In Houston said...

What a cute image, riding along.
Great card for a little girl to give to her daddy.
Thanks for playing along at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog....