Thursday, 14 June 2012

PAPERPLAY CHALLENGE




This week's challenge at Paperplay is to make a MALE theme card with twine.  I have got with the Male theme and used this digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Mr Fixer.  Lucky for me I had this image coloured and ready to use for some time so it was just a case of putting the card together.




Inside view



Techniques:
USED:   I embossed a line across some faux brads to create the look of a nail head.
Paper tearing

Medium:  Copics and Pencils, Sukura pen, White gel pen
Papers:   Kanban paper pack (Steam punk theme), Black cardstock and Neenah cardstock for colouring image with alcohol pens
Dies used:  Tim Holtz letter die, Spellbinders - Plain circle, Scallop circle, and ovals.
Embellishments:  Faux brads (for nail heads), My Minds eye label, twine


Thank you for dropping by 


Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Desmet Designs - Men and boys
MakeMyMonday - Male
Simon Says.... - Anything goes
Tammy's Scrapin.... - For the boys
ThePinkElephant - Masculine

15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and wonderful layout.xxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is awesome. I love this little guy,

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Saz said...

Lovely Card Sharon, i like the layout and image is perfect for a male card.

Thank You for joining in with Desmet Designs

Hugs Sara xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Love this card. The layering is totally fabulous. And that image is totally AWESOME!!!!! And so very well colored.

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Sarah said...

very funky and fun - a great card and design for a guy! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

Mynnette said...

LOVE that lock and key paper--it is fabulous for your card! Your image is darling--thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Danni said...

Super fun and cute card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Joann Burton said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

Kim Bell said...

Awesome! You coloring is amazing! I love MO's digital stamps. I am a huge fan. Thanks so much for joining at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Hugz
Kim

Kim Bell said...

Awesome! You coloring is amazing! I love MO's digital stamps. I am a huge fan. Thanks so much for joining at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Hugz
Kim

~ Marie ~ said...

Ooh this is good. Thanks for joining in at Desmet Designs.

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this fabulous male card...love the handy man image
suzi b :)

Cazro said...

A fabulous card especially for a DIY person. I do like all of the elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card and thanks so much for entering our masculine card challenge at Make My Monday.
Hugs, Fliss x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous male card, I love the colours and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining in with the Desmet Designs Challenge
Lindsay xx