Wednesday, 6 June 2012

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

At last I think I've sorted all my computer problems - fingers crossed this is the end of them for a while!


I've had some of these old photo images for some time now and never got around to using them so today I have been busy using three of them which I am hoping to post tonight.



I'm not sure now where I got these images from - obviously I over estimated the power of my memory!

Inside view







Techniques:
USED:  Paper Tearing (distressing)


Papers:  My Mind's Eye = Vintage papers - value pack
Dies used:  All Spellbinders besides small Butterfly which is Creda.
Embellishments: Brads, Flat back pearls, Antique plaque, Sentiment - Rub on
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
CraftingforallSeasons - Many layers
DivasbyDesign - Chocolate (coloured papers)
Justkeeponcreating - Anything goes
Stampavieandmore - For a girl
Oldiebutagoodiechallenge - Must use something 6 months old or more (image, brads, dies)

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

How gorgeous is this card Sharon, love the layout and all the attention to detail.

Hugs Julie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! Stunning creation hun, love the embellishments & papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jan Ltc said...

This is great thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Carly said...

ooohhh this is wonderful. I'm loving all the layers too.

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons - Many Layers.

xoxox Carly

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Chocolate card Sharon,thanks for sharing with us at Divas By Design ... Big Hugs Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely lovely. Beautifully done. Sheila.x

suzARTe said...

this card is really lovely, the main image is so striking, the little girls face has so much character. I love the way in which you embellished the card as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)