Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 8 June 2012

CARD MAKIN' MAMA'S CHALLENGE

This week's challenge is FATHER'S DAY and I have used the sentiment from our sponsors but I have changed the "FOR" to "Dedicated to MY".




I used a free image - and I apologise for not writing when from.


Image



Sentiment


 Inside
  

Techniques:

Papers:  Papermania, Silver mirror card, Black cardstock
Dies used:  Spellbinders dies 
Embellishments:  Pearls, brads, paper bow, Epoxy cutter and fixing for photo, old jewellery chain
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
CRAFT Challenge - Male card
CCEE Stampers - Vintage feel
Digi Doodles Shops... - Male card
DL.ART - Male Card
Dutch Dare Card - For Dad

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card. Love the colouring
thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Liz said...

Sharon this card is lovely!!!! My type of card!

Love the little girl and love pic of your Dad and yer I see the likeness I don't see any colouring on this card which has left my puzzled about top comment?
Beautiful work ur so adaptable!

Liz xxx

Chantal said...

Great card! Thanks for joining in at our 'dad' challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenges!
Chantal

Starla B. said...

This is just beautiful! I love the layout and your fabulous colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star

Anonymous said...

This card is so stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. Sheila.x

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Dutch Dare this time
Love Jan
xx