Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 1 June 2012

C4E CHALLENGE

This week's challenge at Crafts4Eternity is a Royal/regal theme.  I have used this rubber stamp from Lily of the Valley which is still one of my favourite stamps from them.



 I managed to find some baby boy papers by Teresa Collins which I thought would work well with my chosen stamp.

I've left the fancy label die blank ready for a personal message.  I was tempted to write something I thought was witty but decided in the end to leave it to the sender!!!

Techniques:

Medium:  Copics (plus pencils just for skin tone), blue ink pad for distressing , white gel pen, Sukura red pen
Papers:   Teresa Collins Baby Boy papers, Silver Mirri, Black cardstock, Neenah cardstock for colouring
Punches:  Martha Stewart border punch (Crown shape)
Dies used:  Spellbinders fancy frame, fancy label (for message)and Swirl flower, Magnolia border and leaf dies, Marianne flourish
Embellishments:  Butterflies, clear gems, tiny white brads, Ribbon and bow

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Art Impressions.... - seeing dots
Delightful Challenge - Red, White and Blue
MAWTT - Red, White and Blue
Southern Girls.... - Die-cut or punch
Shelly's Images - Use 2 from list - blue, flowers, markers, etc

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Pretty card and cute image...

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

VERY creative! Love the design and image! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "PICK 2" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

DesignerDiva said...

I love your super card Sharon, I can't usually get into your blog from my Mac so I'm commenting from my pc at work!
Thanks for playing along this week at MAWTT for our 'Cool Britannia' challenge and good luck in the draw
Laurie x

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Sharon! what a sweet image and your colouring is really beautiful !! I love the papers and the crown with the gems, and the beautiful flower and butterflies - all the embellishments are stunning! it's a wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Chriss America Real said...

This is really pretty and you got the red, white and blue in for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Design Team this week!

Hugs,
Chriss -DT
http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is fabulous and I adore that crown in the background! Thank you for playing this week at MAWTT!

Siv said...

Oh woooow! What a fantastic card! Love everything about it - the colors, composition, image and diecuts!!
Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls! Hope to see you again!
Hugs Siv

Liz said...

Great card Sharon Think the little lass is in a strop!

Liz x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is just fabulous .. love how you used the red white and blue .. thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Elaine said...

Stunning card Sharon , fabulous design I love this Hugs Elaine

Larelyn said...

Oh, that image is just so delightful. And I love the flower. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs,
Larelyn