Saturday, 2 June 2012

ALISA

This week has been a nightmare for me (computer wise).  It all started at the beginning of the week when we changed Broadband providers.  Couldn't belief how easy it was - everything was already done for us and all I had to do was unplug the old one and replace with the new one - So simple!

Things went wrong when I couldn't get the printer to work - some how I must have clicked the wrong link!  Panicking I phoned the company who look after the problems with my computer for me.  They said they would phone back but meanwhile I managed to find the problem and got the printer working OK.

Decided as they were on the line I might as well have my computer checked.  Wished I hadn't they told me that my computer may have been hacked and that there were 124 attempts of someone getting into my computer!!!!!!

I don't bank on line but I do buy on line so I had to cancel banks cards - so not able to spend any money until the new cards arrive!

Meanwhile the Computer guys phoned back the next day and cleaned everything up but said that someone had deleted my anti-virus protection and I needed additional software due to the fact that my computer may have been hacked but they couldn't tell for definite.

Then the stinger they wanted another £110 for 12 months even though I had only paid the same amount 6 months ago and was told I was fully protected and any problems I was just to phone.

I got really freaked when I couldn't remove the remote control programme - the fact that it kepted coming up with I didn't have permission to remove it really sent me into overdrive!

I have now added another virus protection which now shows that everything is protected but still having all sorts of problems with the computer locking, not responding and just so slow loading.

Guess I'll just have to monitor things and hope that its just a temporary blip!

MOVING ON -

Couldn't wait to use the gorgeous stamp image by the fabulous Mo Manning.  This is one of her new releases which you can find at her on-line store.





Techniques:


Stamps:  Digi stamp - Alisa with roses (Mo Manning), Sentiment stamp (Debbie Moore)

Medium:  
Copics, Prisma and Polychromo pencils, Glamour dust glitter (dress), Sukura pen, Star dust pen, black pen and white gel pen
Papers:
Mixture of papers I've had for some time so not sure where each is from.
Silver mirror card, Neenah cardstock for colouring.
Dies used:
Various flower dies, (Memory box, Dynamics, Spellbinders) Woodware Daisy punch
Cheery Lyn flourish
Martha Stewart border punches (Aroundthepage) Two
Embellishments:
Flower, die cut leaves, ribbon, heart gems, flat back pearls, brads, 



Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into
 FussyandFancy - Swirls and flourishes
Stampavieandmore - for a girl
Mytimetocraft - 2 of something (2 hearts - 2 punches etc)
Oldiebutgoodie - something 6 months old  (sentiment stamp)  - Anything goes
GetHippitywith Ippity - Flowers with a leaf

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Pretty card, sorry about your computer problems.....

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card, love the embellishments & the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy Fraser said...

What a pretty card! I love the sweet image and it's so beautifully coloured. Hope you get your computer problems resolved. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

melissac said...

Gorgeous!! I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!!!

Liz said...

Really Delightful card love the embellies

Liz x

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful project -Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight for our anything goes challenge
LISA X

Elaine said...

Sorry about your PC probs Sharon its frustrationg I know.
What a stunning card I have just bought this gorgeous image too, love how you have coloured her , adore her hair well done Hugs Elaine

Ira Huberts said...

Delightful card Sharon! Love your soft colouring, makes the image look even more tender. And your flowers are scrumptious! Thanks for sharing this little beauty! Thanks, too, for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira x