Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 11 May 2012

PHINDY'S PLACE CHALLENGE BLOG


Just a quick card this week for Phindy's Challenge - Christmas in May.  Got my days confused so this is very last minute which is something I'm not very good at.  I usually like to take my time.

Techniques:
USED:
Medium:  Copics, White pen, Sukura glitter pen, Black roller ball pen
Papers:   Crafters Companion cardstock
Dies used:   Spellbinders frame
Embellishments: Snowflake stickers, Gold star, Sentiment
Stamps:   Phindys Place - digital stamp - Peppermint Perfection
Sentiment Christmas Message - LOTV

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Crafty Creations - Frame
Just keep on creating - Anything goes
Paper Shelter - Anything goes

9 comments:

Kicki said...

Awww, this is so SWEET! :)

xoxo Kicki

Anne said...

Adorable card, love the restrained colour scheme you chose Sharon

Lindsey said...

What a cute card! Sweet image, and I like all the different snowflake embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love how you framed the image!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter this week.. Hugs, Linda

Liz said...

Hes a big boy Sharon but pleeeeeeease no christmas for me ..yet lol

Liz xx

Kathleen said...

fab card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the Paper shelter
hugs
Kat x

Payne Holler Cards said...

Adorable in that frame!

suzARTe said...

this card is just too cute. I love the main image and the scalloped border looks fantastic.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :):)