Thursday, 31 May 2012

PAPERPLAY - DOUBLE DELIGHT



This week's challenge is DOUBLE DELIGHT so we would like you to join us with using two images.







Techniques:


I have used two of Mo Manning's digital images.  Fixer Girl and Fixer Boy.

Medium:
Copics, Pencils, White gel pen, Sukura glitter pen
Papers:
1st Edition, Co-ordinations, Neenah cardstock for colouring
Dies used:
Cheery Lyn flourishes, Spellbinders flower dies and label die
Embellishments:
Faux brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 


CraftingforallSeasons - lots of layers
Divas by design - anything goes
JustkeeponCrafting - anything goes
Penny'sPaperCraft... - anything goes
Simonsaysstamp... - anything goes

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card and I love the way you have combined two images....

julie_woolston said...

Hi Sharon this is stunning, so much fantastic detail.

Hugs Julie x

Chrizette said...

This card is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

sarah-Jane said...

Super card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Mandy said...

Well teamie you have made another absolutely gorgeous card, I love your choice of images and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

suzARTe said...

such a great card, I love all the little details and the main image is too cute.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

suzARTe said...

such a great card, I love all the little details and the main image is too cute.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)