Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 11 May 2012

CARD MAKIN' MAMA'S CHALLENGE


This is my first week as part of the DT at Card Makin' Mama's and I am looking forward to seeing all the awesome talent of my fellow DT.


This week's challenge is to add flowers to your project and is being sponsored by Paper Issues.  I have used one of Mo Manning's gorgeous baby fairies digi's.












Techniques:
USED:


I've been stuck in bed this last week with a throat infection who have thought it could be so debilitating!  Pain nearly drove me MAD and time seems so long when you're in pain it seems to stretch out in front of you forever.


Anyway when the pain did finally subside I found myself playing with the Serif Software - and I finally worked out how to achieve the masks etc I wanted to add to my photo's when posting on blog.




Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil - 3 baby fairies
Papers used:   Craftwork cards











Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Sukura gel pen


Papers:
As above plus
Black cardstock


Dies used:
Spellbinders

Embellishments:
Various flowers
Die cut leaves
3d Butterflies
Faux brads
Earring

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
My Mum's Craft Shop - Fairytales
Scrapbook Sisters - Off centre
Whimsy Stamps - Add dimension
Anything goes - Things with wings
Bearly-mine - Fairies

11 comments:

Kicki said...

Lovely card, and you are sooo talent in coloring!

xoxo Kicki

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Sharon, love the image and layout. Hope you are feeling much better soon. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps this week for our Make It Pop challenge, good luck x

Gaynor said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colours, the image and LO, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, Gaynor DT xx

Gemma said...

this really IS too cute for words!! thanks for playing along at My mums Craft shop challenges this week! Gemma :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sharon this is beautiful that image is wonderful so is the colours and design, super creation, thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Steph said...

Beautiful image, I love it, fantastic colouring too! Love all the little details too! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon!x

Elaine said...

Sharon this really is too cute for words, what a fabulous blog full of gorgeous creations I am your newest follower Hugs Elaine

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww this is an adorable image and love all the pretty embellies. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

Chris said...

Lovely image, beautifully coloured!The card is stunning
Chris x

Liz said...

hi hun this car is so cute that the sentiment fits so well love just love that image no worer u used for ur header rop a wee line I worry about u hun

Liz xxxxxxxxxxx