Sunday, 15 April 2012

SWEETPEA DT INSPIRATION




Don't you just love this little girl!  Such a sweetie!


This is another of Conie Fong's gorgeous stamps which are available as a single stamp (abbie) or as a plate of 4 images.  Check the 4 images (sheet 3, Plate 204) out here - I know I couldn't choose just one of them!






Stamp Used:  ABBIE By Conie Fong


For those of you that read my last blog I mentioned I'd just started to use the perfect edges and perfect square for matting and layering.  Well having tried various knife's and cutting tools I found what works best for me is a knife with a long blade.  My Husband gave me some disposable knifes which he has used at work and they work the best out of everything I've tried. 





Techniques:

Medium:  Copics and Pencils, Diamond Glaze (balloons), Black roller ball pen
Papers:   My Minds Eye Paper pack and Co-ordinations
Dies used:    Magnolia flourish die, Marianne Hearts
Embellishments:  Various flowers, 3D sticker - butterfly, Word stickers, Button, Brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
2Sisters - Flowers
CraftUsCrazy - Flowers
SSDS - Pastel colours
Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything goes
Delightful Challenges - Faux stitches

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely card, love the way you have done the sentiment....

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Sharon, love all the detail and layout.

Hugs Julie x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon,love the image and all your details.xxx

Maria and Simeon said...

WOW, this card is amazing. Love everything on it - the colors, the cute image, the flowers, the butterfly .. wow, everything! But unfortunately our challenge this week at 2 Sisters is to have at least one flower in the image. However - TFS :)
Hugs
- Maria

Susan Flynn said...

What a lovely card I love your faux stitching! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenge this week hugs Susan x

Liz said...

Beautiful co-ordined card Sharon and shes so sweet

Liz x

rosalien said...

Wow, this is amazing, so beautifuly coloured and lovely details.Great job. ;) thanks for plyaing with DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

Linda said...

Adorable! Very very pretty.Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your pretty pastel creation.
Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

Leslie Turner said...

Wow - such an adorable card! Love our coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hi Sharon you are our winner at SSDS this week with your adorable pastel card. Please contact me so I can send your email to the sponsor.
Congratulations!