Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

SWEETPEA DT INSPIRATION AND ANNIVERSARY CANDY

Firstly I'll show you the candy on offer to one lucky winner.  








I have been given 10 stamps by Lynette of Sweetpea stamps to give away as blog candy in celebration of her 3 year Anniversary of Sweetpea stamps .  So if you would like a chance of winning these stamps leave me a comment and display the Candy on your side bar.  One lucky winner will be picked at random from the comments.





I have used one of the newest stamps from the Elisabeth Bell collection.  This one is called GUM NUT FAIRY  which I adore, such a sweetie.






Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:   ©Elisabeth Bell's Twinkle Toes 'Gum Nut Fairy' 
Papers used:

Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Black roller ball pen
White gel pen
Sukura glitter pen


Papers:
Craftwork Cards
WHSmiths - black cardstock
Mirri card - Create and Craft

Dies used:
Cheery Lyn flourish
Marianne, Spellbinders and Magnolia flourishes

Embellishments:
Flat back pearls
Brad
Variety of flowers
Clear gems
3d butterfly

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Crafty Creations - for little girls
Elphine House - girly Pink/purple
Inky Impressions - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
Paper and Such - for the girls

30 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Sharon. You know i'm crazy over this stamps, so i can't miss this chance to win some of yours candy. The image on your card is gorgeous, and the way you colored her, she looks soooo reall. And your embellishments are really lovely.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Hugs Nat

bissecat said...

Gongrats!!I love Sweet Pea Stamps stamps..Fairys,lovely ladies and new little fairys.
Thanks for the chance to fin.Greetings from Finland.

Mette said...

Lovely card and all those flowers and leaves are just fabulous. Love the image and colours.

Thank you for a chance to win and have posted the candy on my sidebar.

Hugs, Mette

Mimiko said...

When a girl loves Sweet Pea Stamps, she's gotta try and win!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Sue in CT said...

Beautiful image and beautiful card! I just love Sweet Pea Stamps.

butlerfly24 said...

Love the new images! Would love to win. Going to post on my blog now!

Kicki said...

What a pretty card! I get a feeling of spring when I look at it! :)

Thank for the chance to win some of SPS lovely stamps!

xoxo Kicki

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon! I love the sweet image! Fantastic coloring and design! Thanks for the chance to win the candy! I've posted it on my sidebar!

Amy Ackley said...

Beautiful Card. Love the purples and the little fairy. What a great candy! Have a wonderful day.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the little details....

Joey said...

Super card and gorgeous little image, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable...thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

enjoy *~*

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

She's totally gorgeous in this setting of your pretty card. I hope I can do her justice when she joins my collection.

Thank you for the opportunity to win your grab bag of Sweet Pea Stamps.

Cheers.
Kasey ~ in Oz

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

What beautiful card Sharon. love the purple flower with lots a dots. The flourishes and flowers are so pretty.
Thanks for the chance on the giveaway..

~luanne

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chance to win this awesome candy, it's linked in my sidebar sweetie
what a super cute card you've made hunni, i just love it
hugs angelique

Marianne said...

Lovely cards you make... I became a follower to see more of your colouring skills. And perhaps I might even get lucky and win that awesome candy :-) Thank for the chance.

Hugs, Marianne

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Soooo sweet image with amazing colouring on it.. Lovely details.

Thank you for chance to win this asome candy ))
Hugs
Natali

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Rosalee said...

Your card is beautiful Sharon. I so loove all the detail. Wonderful candy, I would love to have a chance. I've linked to my sidebar and I'm a new follower. Thanks for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee

Kerry said...

Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Donelda said...

very cute - I love all the embellishments around the main image - makes it look like she is in the forest or a garden!! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

whimsical whispers said...

Just love your art work, the creativety is stunning. Thankyou for the chance to win, have added it to my blog,
Smiles
Jo

Mia van Geer vanne Smeed said...

Congrats and indeed a beautiful card. So sweet..... I like the stamps of the candy and hope I win.
grtz Mia

Olivia said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for the great giveaway and chance to win! congrats on 3 year anniversary.

Suvenkorento said...

Thank you for the sweet candy! Your cards are pretty, I love the embellishments.

Liz said...

See Nat is still SP mad :)

Love the stamps but cant display the candy! Lol Great card Sharon and ....
Hope someone nice wins Good Luck to all

Liz xxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks for a chance to win.

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.

Kathi said...

What a lovely card!!!