Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

PIXIE COTTAGE CHALLENGE



This week's challenge at the Pixie Cottage is to follow the sketch or/and for a Special Lady.


I have chosen to use the sketch and a stamp from The Pixie Cottage Stamps by Sandra Hammer Stump&Bench and a tilda stamp.


This is the last challenge at the Pixie Cottage whilst they take a short break.



Techniques:
USED:



Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils


Papers:
Craftwork cards - pattern papers
Co-ordinations
Silver Mirri

Dies used:
Spellbinders label

Embellishments:
Various flowers
Faux brads

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Paper and such design - Just for the girls
Art with No Boundaries - Anything goes
Lawnscaping - Create a scene
Love to create - Anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just adorable,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just stunning. Love the beautiful image and colours. Saw it on MIM and just had to pop by to have a closer look.
It would be great if you could stop by Doing Life and take part in our DS4J blog hop.
Hugs
Desire

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the colours....

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Lovely card & scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

melania deasy said...

Pretty and sweet card! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

Janice M said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

Tamie said...

Tons of WOW FACTOR! This is drop dead gorgeous! Sure glad I saw it over at Make It Monday.

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the rich colors.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Your card caught my eye at MIM. I'm #138 & 194! Stunning work.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Jacki Randolph said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous design and beautiful colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!

Kim O'Connell said...

Very sweet! Beautifully embellished! Thanks for playing along with us for the Paper and Such Challenge!

Chris / CS Designs said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the colors, they are so rich. Thank you for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge on Art With No Boundaries. I hope you will drop by and play with us again.
:) Chris / CS Designs