Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

SWEETPEA - GOOD LUCK




For those of you that saw my Dusty Rose card last week - this is the other one I did using the same coloured copic pens and aqua papers.  This gorgeous stamp is one of my  latest favourites I loved this the minute I saw it.  I originally wanted to do a totally different colour scheme to shown how versatile she is but I'm glad I didn't after all as I really like the way it's turned out.  I don't know am I allow to say that!






For those of you who would like this stamp it can be found here (Joanne Schempp's Irish Chic),
I have had enormous pleasure setting myself this challenge and found that it really makes you look at colours and design.






Hope you like it - if you do and would like to more details please check out my blog here.






Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:   Sweetpea - Irish Chic
Papers  used:   Papermania
Medium:    Copics, Prisma and Polychromo pencils, Black pen, White pen, Sukura glitter pen,
Papers:     As above plus Co-ordinations
Dies used:  Marianne corner die, Magnolia border die, 
Embellishments:  Diamanti hoop (earring), flat back pearls, epoxy sticker, long pearl (from an necklace), Flowers and ribbon
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Craft your passion - Anything goes
iCopic - Hair hair
Made Especially for you - St Patrick's Day
Paper Sundaes - Green or Good luck
Card Makin Mamas - Green

7 comments:

glowegal said...

Beautiful, Sharon!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love all the details! Stunning!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!!!

FieryPixieDust said...

The embellishments on this card are beautiful!! I'm loving the flowers and the pearls! I also like how you went with a different color scheme. Awesome job! Thanks so much for playing along at ME4Y!

-Michelle

Liz said...

Love that frame...and that bow ...and ur colouring is great ..lovely card

liz xxxxxxxxxx

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

Love all the extras you added to this card! Beautiful!

Thanks for going Green and Lucky with us this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisabee
My Crafting Blog

Beckie said...

Super cute! WOW! That girl looks real!. Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y.

Be blessed, Beckie

mforquer said...

Oh my gosh - what a super fun card! Love the image and your gorgeous papers and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at iCopic!
Hugs,
M

craftybunny said...

Fabulous card,just gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x