Sunday, 18 March 2012

PAINTBOX POPPETS - CARD 3




For those of you that have seen my last couple of posts you will know that I am absolutely loving using my newest stamps - PAINT BOX POPPETS.  






Staying with the boys I have used the school boy called APPLE FOR TEACHER which I especially love and which I found the ideal thing to recycle.  Probably 15 years ago I bought my son a couple of bookmarks to encourage him to read but it never worked and he didn't bother with the bookmarks either.  So now after all these years I have been able to find just the right thing to do with it.  I shall save this card for my son and sent him the spider again - see if he remembers!




Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:   PAINT BOX POPPETS - CRAFTERS COMPANION original artwork by Christine Haworth
Papers used:  PRETTY TUFF CD - Polka Doodles

Medium:
Copics and Spectrum Noir
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Black roller ball pen
Sukura pens


Papers:
As above plus Crafters Companion Co-orinations

Dies used:
Spellbinders - frame and bumble bee

Embellishments:
Re-cycled bookmark
Button
Twine
Sentiment from same CD
Brads

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Ditzy craftyness - Anything goes
Fun with Shapes and More - die cuts and strips
CMC Copics .... - Anything goesSimon Says stamp and show - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbon - Anything goes

7 comments:

Liz said...

Scrolled right down Sharon to see if I'd missed cards and boy!!! yes I have LOL All these lovely images they are FAB What a great advert for the Paint Box Poppets!They are so lucky to have you on the team

This has to be my fave reminds me of my older son lol coming home from School and yer I love the spider too Hope Josh remembers it :)
The card is brilliant
Liz x

Seija said...

Wau .. it's an amazing card, so gorgeous coloring. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Fun with shapes and more.
XOXO Michi

Sarah said...

love those polka dots - a great card for boys - fab! Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

TRACEY MO said...

That is gorjuss love that new stamp fab, love your colour palette. Thanks for joining us at Ditzys good luck x

Tracey DT

Angela said...

Hi Sharon,
What a great card. Love the colours and how they work well to a 'masculine' card. The little boy stamped image is fab

Thanks for taking part in the Ditzy-Craftymessers 'Buttons'challenge.
AX

craftykitten said...

Excellent boys card, love that spider!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Birthday challenge.
hugs
Dawn xx

Jenn said...

This is adorable! I really love your coloring!

Thanks for joining us at CMC!

Jenn
DT