Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 18 March 2012

PAINTBOX POPPETS - CARD 2






 After colouring my first card from this collection of PAINTBOX POPPETS I chose to continue with the boys and try the football player next called HALF TIME


Must say I am loving the images chosen for the boys collection and hoping that there will be other stamps coming up although I would love them a little bigger as they would be easier to colour at the age of 50 struggle with being able to see the detail.  I know, I know time to go the the Opticians!




Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:  CRAFTER'S COMPANION - PAINT POPPETS  original artwork by Christine Haworth
Papers  used:    POLKA DOODLES CD - polka dots

Medium:
Copics and Spectrum Noir pens
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Sukura pens
Black roller ball pen


Papers:
As above plus
papermania capsule collection and
Crafters Companion Co-ordinations

Embellishments:
Faux brads
Sentiment from CD above

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Crafty Catz weekly challenge - Red, White and Blue
Anything goes - Boyz to Men
Make it  Mondays - Anything goes
Cupcake Craft - going dottie
Karens Doodles - Something special

9 comments:

-x-Nat-x- said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Brilliant layout and great image, really cute pheasant! Came over from MIM
Nat -x-

-x-Nat-x- said...

Haha I meant really cute sentiment!!! Sorry there was just a pheasant in our garden and I got distracted!!

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and fab spotty dots! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Liz said...

Goodness Thought I was blind ha ha went back to look for the pheasant on ur card :)
The sentiment is great as is the colouring all great cards Sharon

Liz x

Janette said...

Brilliant card and such a fab image, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Margret said...

Great card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this time and Good Luck!
Margret

Christine L said...

I really love your card.... that image is coloured perfectly and the sentiment is really thoughtful!

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon..

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card, love the layers and really sweeti mage, love the sentiment too..
Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday...

Luv CHRISSYxx