Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 18 March 2012

PAINT POPPETS - CARD 1




Having just received my Paint Poppets stamps and CD from Crafter's Companion I couldn't wait to use - but before I did I decided it was time to sort my Spectrum Noir as I hadn't use them very much, as it was easier to go to my Copics which I had made a colour chart for and had kept up to date as I purchased more.






On a roll a not only indexed my Spectrum Noir but I went through all my pens and did the same for the Flexi-markers, Tria and Promarkers.  I even re-did my Copics chart.  Wished I done it months ago as it is so easy to use all my pens now.


Back to my card - the first stamp I used was this one called In Trouble Again.  Originally when I had first seen this one in the advertisements I didn't particularly like it but I have to say it turned out to be my favourite and I think the easiest to colour.


Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:  Paintbox Poppets - CRAFTERS COMPANION original artwork by Christine Haworth
Papers used:   cd Pretty Tuff - Polka Doodles


Medium:
Copics and Spectrum Noir pens
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Black roller ball pen


Papers:
As above and Co-ordinations (Crafters Companion)

Dies used:
All Spellbinders

Embellishments:
Sentiment from same CD as above
Faux brads

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
2 Sisters - Dots and spots
Poodles Parlour - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - For a male
Paper Shelter - For the boys
City crafter - something in your heart - Sentiment









11 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, great finishing touches, thanks for joining with us at Poodles Parlour, good luck, cheers Sue n x

Liz said...

This one is wonderful :)

I LOVE that little boy too and really love the colours you have used and matching papers the go so well

Liz xx

Linda R said...

WOW!! Your card is so beautiful. Your coloring is amazing.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Beyond beautiful! You are an expert when it comes to colouring! ... Thank you so much for sharing your talent and what is in your heart with us at CCCB

julieprice3 said...

Beautifully done, your colouring is outstanding on this gorgeous image, delightful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Shelter this week
Hugs Julie P

Tracey Manderson said...

wow totally awesome. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck, and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Tracey

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really stunning card. Love that image and your colouring is fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

Hugs Liv.

jackid said...

Sharon this is stunning your colouring is amazing love it an adorable image brought to life thanks for playing along at Poodles
Jacki xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Pam said...

This image is colored wonderfully! Just a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sister's!