Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 18 March 2012

PAINT BOX POPPETS - CARD 4




My last one of my boy stamps  from the PAINT BOX POPPETS COLLECTION is this little Golfer called JUST LIKE DADDY - such a little sweetie - loving his face.  This one makes me smile as he looks like a mini me.  Reminds me of when my son was at primary school and they were allowed to wear what you like for charity.  My son chose to go as MR BEAN - oh he was funny and he amused his classmate too!


Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:   PAINTBOX POPPETS - CRAFTERS COMPANION - original artwork from Christine Haworth
Papers used:  POLKA DOODLES - PRETTY TUFF CD 

Medium:
Copics and Spectrum Noir pens
Black roller ball


Papers:
Diamond papers - CD above
Papermania Capsule papers
and Co-ordination Crafters Companions

Dies used:
Spellbinders Corners
Tim Holtz Letters

Embellishments:
Brads 

Best wishes,


Challenges I'm entering this into
Crazy for Challenge - use some green 
Di's digi design - pastels
Sweet stampin' - use lots of green
Wags 'n Whiskers - green
Poodles Parlour - Anything goes

4 comments:

Liz said...

Great one for the golfers Sharon

Liz x

Wedgie said...

Fab male card. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Bea und Doreen said...

love the image - the little boy is so gorgeous. And the papers are really fab.
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Hugs
Doreen

mixamatoasties said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x