Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

EASTER CARLY


I have loved this image for some time but tried not to spend any more money!  Well I finally cracked and purchased this gorgeous stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  This little one is called EASTER CARLY and there are several variations available.  I may have to add one or two of the others they are all adorable and it's too hard to choose just the one!


I'm just loving this colour combo and have made sure I've written it down - as I tend to forget which colours I used.

Techniques:
USED:
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil - EASTER CARLY
Papers used:  Pattern papers were from QVC some time ago.





Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Black roller ball pen


Papers:
As above

Dies used:
Flourish - Cheery Lyn

Embellishments:
Lace flowers
Flat back pearls
Ribbons
Charm

Best wishes,


Challenges I'm entering this into 
Anything goes - get ready for Easter
Clear it out - use up pastel papers
My time to craft - doilies and flowers
Sweet stamps - Easter
Cheery Lyn Designs - Easter

12 comments:

Stacey Richardson, SweetStamps.com said...

This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is fantastic, as are the embellishments you chose! Love the hand drawn stitching on the layers! We're happy to have you join the SweetStamps.com Easter challenge and good luck!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I always enjoy your beautiful cards-your coloring is just amazing!
Thank you for sharing with us this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Bonnie Brown said...

What a very beautiful card!! Love the sweet Mo's image and the coloring. Good luck and thank you for joining us a Cheery Lynn Designs.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous, love the colours combo & your colouring is amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs Shell xx

Liz said...

Wonderful card and image Sharon and everyone is seeing your amazing colouring now its fab :)

Liz x

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh my your coloring is simply fabulous!! Beautiful card with your design and papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps Easter challenge!

Laura said...

how adorable! I love all the little details, thanks for playing along with us at http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/

Sandy Hulsart said...

This is just adorable, Sharon, what a sweet image and you have colored her so perfectly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs blog.

Jodi said...

soooo cute!! love the image!! Good Luck and thank you for joining in at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet card- I love the image and really love the pretty doily flower embellishments you used! Thank you for joining us at the SweetStamps.com Easter challenge and good luck!

Linda said...

Fabulous card and colors!!!! Love all the embellishments and the image too!!! Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps!!!!!

K8 4man said...

Your colouring is amazing & I LOVE those lace flower accents! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!