Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Monday, 20 February 2012

FLOWER POWER




This digi is one of my favourites from Saturated Canary because it reminds me of the late sixty's and a pair of trousers I had.  I loved them - they were paisley pattern in pinks and purples with a lilac belt!



Techniques:
USED:
Stamps: Digi stamp - Saturated Canary - Hippielov
Papers used:   My Minds Eye Paper Pack


Medium:
Copics
Polychromo and Primsa pencils
PVA glue for faux pearls


Papers:
As above plus Co-ordinations

Dies used:
Cheery Lyn Forest frame
Magnolia doily flower and butterfly
Marianne Flowers and Leaves
Daisy flower punch
Spellbinders Sentiment frame

Embellishments:
Pearls
Brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into 
Paper Sundaes - Birthdays
Dies to dies for - Anything goes
Card Crafters Circle - Die cuts
Fun with Shapes and more - die cuts/punches
Fabulous Friday - Brads

7 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds as if u were a bit of a hippy chick back then Sharon :) I love the colours in this card and the colouring.
I am going to mail you today had a very hectic weekend and tho started to mail u never got it finished so later on today hun will mail u
Its nice to see your beavering away at the colouring and cards Perfect as usual :)
Liz xxxxxx

sandee said...

Oh yeah, I was a bit of a hippie chick back then, well as much as my mom would let me get by with! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

julieprice3 said...

Delightful card, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundays this week
hugs Julie P

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done.
You can view my card here.

Maureen……………x

Jenée said...

Killer dies on this card. Your image is fantastic. Well done!! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week and reminding me of the sixties. This groovy girl is fabulous and I like how you created such a simple yet striking layout,really pretty card!I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge and I love all these die cuts you used!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Erin Reed said...

Such a wonderful project, I love the use of embellishments on it.

Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week with our challenge of brads/eyelets, I hope you come back and play again!!

Erin Reed