Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

SATURATED CANARY DT CHALLENGE





Two days ago for the first time I found some Saturated Canary digital stamps.  Although I have many stamps waiting to be inked I could not resist these quirky, cute images.  The next 24 hours went really slow as I constantly checked my email for download information. 

Just as I was thinking of going to bed as they started arriving (ALL 17).  That was it I started printing them off straight away.  I even stayed up all night to make a start.  I usually like to play with colouring them before actually using as for me it's like getting a new car - you can drive but you have to get used of how your car performs before you can up your speed etc.

The first one I decided to use was CRUSHING ON THE QUARTER BACK  and I chose to do more grungy rather than cute and girly.

Having finished this one I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not although I had achieved the look I was going for.

Card 2




Feeling uncertain about Card 1 I thought I'd have another go at creating a card to enter for DT call.
This time I chose ELLIE which I chose because I liked the stroppy face especially on sure a cute Fairy image!

The feeling tired I fell asleep for a couple of hours and woke up just in time to see Doctors!

Still unsure whether or not either of the above were good enough to enter challenge I set about making my final card.

I chose to use NEVAEH and





For my final card feeling less pressed to achieve a suitable project to submit I just made the above card as if I wasn't bothered or not whether I got picked for DT.  I told myself that either way it didn't matter as no matter what I could still use the images!

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into  
Saturated Canary Challenge - DT Call
Anything goes - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes 
My time to Craft - Your favourite things (flowers and pearls)
Paperminutes - Party time - Anything goes
Sassy Cheryls - Bright and cheery....
The Stamping Boutique - Die cuts

12 comments:

Liz said...

Been awaiting these lol :) My fave is the middle one I think Sharon Love the face colouring and the end product
All are fab and yer these are lovely digis I am going to invest lol likely tonight (but not 17!!!!!)

You dont do anything by halves do you lol lol

Well done on all cards Great colouring bet ur sleeping now! :) :)so I wont get my e mail:(
Liz xxxxxxxxxxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous set of cards, these images are rather addictive!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous! Your colouring is superb and the cards are all beautiful
Lindsay xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful cards - just the right amount of everything...

Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique...

Sandy S

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful cards, wonderfully coloured! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Good luck, big hugs Jo xxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow. . . .both of your cards are gorgeous. So adorable and beautifully don.
Thanks for playing in the Bright & Cheery challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Bunny said...

Beautiful creation...Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz x Crafty Sentiments DT

jkreucher said...

These are both fantastic! such precious little images, and your coloring is amazing!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful cards and images.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Miranda said...

gorjusssssssssssss Sharon, love them all, but my fav is the purple one
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Julia said...

Beautiful card great coloring of the image. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia - DT

Elizabeth said...

Adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!!