Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 20 January 2012

SATURATED CANARY DT CALL

This is my final entry for Saturated Canary Dt Call and I'm hoping that my enthusiam and passion for these gorgeous stamps will see me through so tonight I'll say a little pray and cross my fingers!

I have used one of the stamps from the Indian collection.

Techniques:
USED:
Stamps:   Set of Indian stamps
Papers used: My minds eye


Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Pen
         
Papers:
My Minds Eye paper pack

Embossing folders
Embellishments:
Petaloo flowers
flowers
faux brads
die cut corner
ribbon
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into  
Clearlyistamp - Pastels
Stampingfortheweekend - old stuff - petaloo flowers and faux brads
Tickled pink stamping - new die cut corners and digi
Colour create - pink and green
Paperplay - ribbon

9 comments:

Cassie said...

How cute, Sharon! Thank for playing in CIC44 :D

Renkata said...

Stunning card Sharon.

Catherine said...

Love those big orange flowers!!!

Chris_P said...

Wow this is just gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps!

Kellie said...

Such a gorgeous card. Unfortunately I have had to remove the link from TPSChallenges as this is a TPS image only challenge. Again love your amazing card. xo

Suzie McFloozy said...

O this card is so sweet - love the stamp x
Thanks for playing along at stampin' for the weekend this fortnight & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

This is just stunning, they would be very lucky to have you hunny,
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay
Hugz, Kenzie xx

Kathy D. said...

Good Luck!! Great coloring. love the shadow. beautiful colors.

Thanks for playing in Clearly Inspired "Pastel" challenge. Hope to see you on Feb 3rd when the new challenge is posted.

Shanna Shands said...

Thanks for playing along with Colour Create. Hope you join in for the new challenge tomorrow.