Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 20 January 2012

SATURATED CANARY CHALLENGE/DT CALL


I have to admit I have been really taken with this digi stamps from Saturated Canary and have probably gone overboard on accummulating these stamps.

I have been drawn to the faces in particular as I tend to favour pretty or cutie when colouring.  Normally I would have said that I found colouring stamps where they were not equally portioned difficult.  But as with all rules there is always the exception and these are wonderful to colour and such a wide scope of techniques can be used.  They also fit in to so many era's - I love the tiered layers and gypsy style clothes that were so fasionably during the late sixties early sevenies!


I am entering this into the DT challenge at Saturated Canary so fingers crossed!  I have had a look at all the entries and there are so many wonderful cards that I guest it's going to be really difficult to choose just three!  I am hoping that the I will fall lucky but if not I hoping I won't be too disappointed and just pleased for the lucky three.

Techniques:
USED:
Stamps: Saturated Canary - Crafty Ragamuffin
Papers used: My Minds Eye paper pack

Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Black pen
Sukura glitter pens

Papers:
As above
Co-ordinations
Dies used:
Decorative cirle - Marianne
Various flower  and leaf dies
Embellishments:
Brads
Pearls
Pins
Gems
3D butterfly
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into  
Crafty Frog - Anything goes
Pixie Dust Studio - Going dottie
Cooking it up with Kate - Pink, Pearl and flowers
Little Darlings... - Favourite colour (shades of green)
Saturated Canary - DT Call and dies

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I saw your card at the Pixie Dust Studio challenge and had to drop by. Your card is gorgeous. I totally love your coloring.

Loopylou. said...

This is beautiful, love all your embellies
Thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xx

Liz said...

I think ur colouring is second to none as you know I always have thought this

I think if they do not pick you I will eat my hat

Great card, beautiful clever colouring Sharon well done

Liz xxxxxxxxxxx

Penny said...

Great card, thanks for Sharing it with the Cooking it up with Katie challenge this fortnight.

Payne Holler Cards said...

your coloring is amazing! best wishes that you get picked (-:

Rebekah said...

Your colouring is always so fabulous Sharon and this is no exception. Thanks for playing at Saturated canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

Janiel/ janny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings. hugs,

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made. It’s perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

tiggertastic said...

that butterfly is out of this world, and i adore your colouring on the image. thank you so much for playing along at CPF, i hope you will join in with our new challenge which is up and running now.

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K