Saturday, 15 October 2011

SUNDAYS WITH CRISSY - CHALLENGE #22


What a couple of week's this has been!  I usually like to have my card and post up and ready in lots of time but unfortunately it hasn't happened this time!


So this month's challenge at SUNDAYS WITH CRISSY is THANKS GIVING or THANK YOU.  I hate to be ignorant but I don't know what the celebration Thanks Giving is for!  I did think perhaps it was celebrating Indepentance Day but that's the 4th July, then I wondered if it was something to do with the Pilgrim Fathers!  So I don't rightly know - so I am sticking with THANK YOU which is far more generic.

I have used SWEET SARAH available from WHIMSY STAMPS singularly or as part of a set.



Techniques:
USED:
Stamps: Digi stamp -
Papers used: Kanban

Medium:
Copics and Spectrum Noir
Polychromo and Prisma pencils
PVA Cosmic Shimmer glue - faux pearls
Liquid chalk - sky
Sukura pen
Black roller pen
White gel pen


Papers:
As above
All others Crafters Companion


Embellishments:
3D stickers - Butterflies
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into  
The Purple Frog - Thank you
Cute Card Thursday - Tree or leaves
Flutter by Wed... - Butterflies and use your scraps
Sweet Stamps - Clean and Simple
The Stamping Boutique - Someone special

9 comments:

Carole of Brum said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous, such a pretty Thank you card and I love the sentiment. Hope you are well today. CoB

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card. Hope you are feeling better...

Jacki Randolph said...

Gorgeous card, love your beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps

Julia said...

This is lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia-DT

Miranda said...

very lovely sharon, gorgeous

thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda TSB DT

Danni said...

What a darling and sweet image! Very nice card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sandy S said...

Another beautiful card Sharon! Good luck & thanks for playing with us at The Stamping Boutique!

Sandy :)
DT TSB

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is superb Sharon. I love your cloudy blue sky - wow, that looks amazing. And the pretty swing you put her on -- gorgeous! Love all the blues on this card. Its just so pretty!