Sunday, 16 October 2011

THE PIXIE COTTAGE CHALLENGE

The Pixie Cottage Current Challenge
The Pixie Cottage


Just wanted to quickly annouce that I am happy to be joining the Pixie Cottage DT.  Looking forward to my first project - can't wait to get started.

Please check out their fabulous stamps rubber and digital formats.  Hope you will join me in the up coming challenges look forward to seeing you there!

Why not check out the inspiration the new members will be bringing to the challenges.  I'm hoping to check out their blogs in the next couple of days.  Congratulations to the other new DT members - look forward to getting to know you all.

Special thanks to Michelle.

Best wishes,


 

2 comments:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Sharon, your work is just beautiful and your coloring is to die for! I love your work on Sundays with Crissy and I'm looking forward to getting to know you on The Pixie Cottage DT. xxx Steph (am a new follower too!)

Liz said...

Wonderful Sharon As you know love your work all of it Will be mailing you soon just hard to get time here
Thinking of u :)

Liz xx