Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Friday, 28 October 2011

PHINDY'S PLACE CHALLENGE # - PAPER PIECING


Just a quick post today as I'm running late with this.
Today's Friday and Phindy's Place challenge this week is PAPER PIECING.  Apologies photo isn't very good.

I've used a gorgeous stamp from Phindy's Place called SUMMER BARE unfortunately I don't think I've done her justice here and will have to used this image again!

Don't forget to check out the fabulous samples from the other DT on Phindys Place Challenge blog here.
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into challenges

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely card Sharon...

Ann English said...

She is darling! Lovely card!!!

Liz said...

Hi hun Hope ur feeling better now :) great card miss ur colouring tho ;(
Bit cheesed off tonight but thinking of you xx

Anne said...

Hi Sharon she is a lovely image to use isn't she, I like the ones where the face is not shown in full. Gorgeous card, hope you're feeling better
Anne
x

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a great card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Oh, I love this! Your embellishments are so perfect, especially your border punch! Just so fabulous!

Mona Eidhammer said...

I`m so impressed by the fact that the paperpieced parts are so tiny. Awesome job! Hugs...Mona