Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 2 October 2011

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL STAMP FROM ANNA MARINE - 1

I am so excited to announce that this is my first post as a fully fledged member of the SWEETPEA design team.

I have many favourite SWEETPEA ARTISTS so it was difficult to chose which one to use for my first posting. As with most of my cards I chose the image that appeals to me most on that particular day and today it was this gorgeous stamp by Anna Marine called VIOLET. In Anna Marine's original artwork she has coloured her quite dark and vampie as is so popular at the moment. I have decided to colour her both ways.  In the first one I have coloured her much softer as I think she is quite beautiful and I have chosen a more sepia vintage washout colour palette.







and now the same stamp coloured with the darker tones.


Details:

Stamp Used:  VIOLET by Anna Marine.  This stamp can be purchased as a single stamp or you can purchase the plate which includes four of Anna Marine's gorgeous stamps.
Click here for further details and to view the whole sheet - SHEET #4 - PLATE #186

For further details of how these cards were compiled please check out my blog here.

If you're a fan of SWEETPEA stamps check back regularly and check out all the other fabulous DT's inspiration and updates on new stamps!

Best wishes,

Challenges I entering
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes
Emerald Faeries - Punches and dies
Get Funky - Birthday fun
365 cards  - lovely layers
Craft your days away - Tag it
 

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Congratulations Sharon!!!!!!! You are amazing , and you will be such a treasure on there's team.
Hugs Nat

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation thank you for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx

Michelle said...

Hi Sharon, it is Michelle from The Pixie Cottage can you email me at casdanben@aol.com

Jenny said...

Gorgeous makes! Interesting how one stamp can look so different coloured differently! Thanks so much for joining in the Get Funky challenge!
(Unfortunately we can't enter you for the prize as we require you to use at least one Funky Hand product - there's always a freebie available on the blog - do hope to see you join in with us again though!)