Wednesday, 26 October 2011

SWEETPEA stamps

Hello Sweetpea'ers - today I'm sharing with you another one of Anna Marine's stamp called Pumpkin Queen which can be purchased singularly or as part of a stamp sheet of 4 images Sheet 1, Plate 141.

Halloween it's at all my cup of tea and as a rule I wouldn't chose a halloween image but this one was a must!  Maybe it was the style and the fabulous hair that appealed to me!  Anyhow I have great fun colouring this one.

Techniques:
USED:
Stamps: Sweetpea - Pumpkin Queen
Papers:  Pattern - from Dies to Die

Medium:          
Copics and SNoir
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
White gel pen
Black roller ball pen
Sukura glitter pen

Papers:
As above
Black - WHSmith
Plain colours - The Paper Company
All others - Crafters Companion

Dies used:
Spellbinders - Flourishes.
Flowers
Border
Embellishments:
Pearls
Brad
Ribbon and Bow

Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering
 Anita Be Stamping - Halloween theme
Die Cuttin Divas - Die cut and Halloween colours
Oldie but a Goodie - old stamp and autumn colours
Riley and Co - Orange and Black
Crafty Boots - Halloween/fall

3 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, fantastic card, I really like that backing paper and that image is great, I love the way you have coloured it.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Liz said...

What an unusual stamp and you have showcased her beautiful I am not a fan of Halloween either but oing iut Sat dressed as a witch so not much difference for me ha ha :)
Great colouring Sharon
Liz xxxxxxxxx

Francesca said...

Great creation,

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca