Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Monday, 1 August 2011

CRAFTERS COMPANION CHALLENGE - GLITTER AND GLITZ



I am so excited to announce that I have joined the Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge team as I am a big fan of their products.  I used lots of their products in my crafting but Paper, Cardstock, Copics and Sticky Tape are my staples and I make sure I never run out of these items.

This month's challenge is Glitter and Glitz so let's see your projects decorated with pearls, glitter and bling!



I have chose to use one of the stamps from the Humphrey collection and I am looking forward to using the new stamps from this range - they look fabulous!

For lots more inspiration why not check out some of the other DT members work.




Techniques:

Distressing - edges
Paper piecing

Available from Crafters Companion:
Copics
Papers - Humphrey CD Rom
Mixed papers
Cardstock
Neehan card for colouring
Humphrey stamp
Sentiment stamp
Creative Expression Scrolls
Stickles glitter glue
Distressing ink pads


Medium:
Copics
Distressing ink pads
Cosmic Shimmer glue (for pearls)

Papers:
As above
Dies used:
Spellbinders - label
Spellbinders - tiny butterflies
  waste from circle die

Punches:
Daisy small and large
Butterfly
Embellishments:
Faux brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering into
Crafty Anns - Summer
Cuddly Buddly - Petals and Pearls
Delicious Doodles - Flourishes and Bling
If the Shoe fits - Summer.....
Inspire my Fridays - Anything goes
Mami Doodles - Flowers
Sew Many Cards - Anything goes
Stamp Something - Summer fun
Simply Create - Favourite animal

8 comments:

Liz said...

Big Congratulations are in order for your first listing for CC I am not surprized that your in this team tho Brilliant work as I know I will look at when I come over to your blog Great colouring will e mail u soon Well done Sharon!

Hugs Liz xx

Judie said...

Oh Sharon
(That's my sister's name)
This is so very cute, wonderful job.

Judie

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Sharon - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Denise @ kc242 said...

hi Sharon, What a cute card! Your image is sooooo cute!
Denise

Craftyanny said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
Anne x

Scrapaddict said...

Wow gorgeous card - love all the details you put in. Thanks for joining the Simply Create challenge this week!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the colours are beautiful Sharon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Ren-Yi said...

Super cute lil card. I love the flourish embellishments and the lil butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at Mami Doodles.