Wednesday, 31 August 2011

ANNA MARINE'S - MISSING HOME



Today I just had an erged to colour some of my Sweetpea stamps I have managed to use yet.  I chose this gorgeous image by Anna Marine called MISSING HOME.


Techniques:
USED:
Stamps: Sweetpea - Missing Home
Whimsy Postage Stamps (Mini)

Papers
Fairyopolis - Crafters Companion


Medium:
Copics and SNoir
Polychromo and Prisma pencils
Stickles glitter glue (Start dust)
Roller ball pen

Papers:
As above
Plain - QVC

Dies used:
Whimsy postage stamp dies
Embellishments:
Faux brads
bows
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into  

Digi Doodles - Anything goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - Glitter it
Art Impressions - Summer
Show and Tell - Anything goes
Paper Cutz - Wish upon a Star

8 comments:

Shirl said...

I love the name of the stamp and you have coloured her in beautifully. Gorgeous card.

Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

Sandy said...

Love the soft muted blues, another beautifully coloured image, great sentiments,
Sandy

Deloris said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions!

Debs M said...

gorgeous image and i love the postage stamps, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes ’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. We hope to see you again next week!
Debbie Dt x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. I love the colour scheme and the glitter looks so pretty. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anne Fenton said...

Lovely card...love the image. Thanks you for joining us at Art Impressions! Hope to see you again seen>

Julie said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Crafting Misfit said...

Great coloring. I love it, very soothing.

Thanks for linking up to my show and tell! Remember, every Friday at
my Website we do it again!

Rebecca
"Crafting Misfit"