Sunday, 24 July 2011

POT!



Who of us with children doesn't remember this POTTY TRAINING!  How cute is she, I remember my son perhaps that's why it brings a smile to my face.






Techniques:

Stamps:  Digi  - Mo's Digital Pencil - aptly named ON THE POT
Large postage sentiment - Whimsy stamps

This is my first tent card and I must admit I do like the shape.

Medium:
Copics and Promarkers
Prisma and Polychromo - only to skin
Liner pen

Papers:
Papermania pattern papers
Plain - Crafters Companion

Punch
Border punch EK Success 
Embellishments:
Bows
Ribbon
Faux Brads
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into

Phindys Place - Double up (2 brads, 2 bows)
Totally Gorjuss - Punch
Crafty Emma - Fun
2 Sisters - Anything goes

10 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Sharon. This is a fabulous card. Great image but fab layout & colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us again at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Liz said...

Sharon this card is priceless love it and wow what a great digi Mo 's digis are brilliant and yiour cards are too just love love this card

Liz xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh dear this so made me smile what a lovely image each time I look at her I just giggle, the papers, design and your colouring look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dorcas said...

Oh I really love the soft coloring on this card, Sharon, Great job! I just made a card with the boy version of this, such fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at Phindy’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Cec said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the soft colours, the wonderful layers and the great papers. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Jennifer said...

Hehe....just perfect for our 'funny' challenge but totally adorable with it! Thanks so much for playing at CES challs this week! xx Jenny xx

suzanne said...

oh sharon this card is beautiful, i love the pretty papers and lovely image. i've been trying to contact you with a question (i need some help) but not having any luck. could you possibly contact me?
thank you.

www.suzannescards.blogspot.com

bettand said...

Wow this is fabolous. Love the colours, layout and that cute image. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Good luck and hope to see you again on saturday. Bettina

Vicky said...

Awww this is sooooo sweet & cute.

Thanks for playing along at CES Challenges, good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

SuzanneK said...

Another stunning creation, but no surprise there. Hugs Suzanne K x