Saturday, 9 July 2011

PAPER PIECING



This is my first attempt at Paper piecing - Thought it was be a quick and easy card - how wrong was I!  Paper piecing is a lot more skilled than I orginally thought as each piece has to fit perfectly and interlink with each other. 

I'm entrying this card into the DT Call at SUNDAYS WITH CRISSY.  If you would like to enter the call then click on the icon in my side bar.

 







Techniques:

Paper Piecing
Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Crissy's Cuties - Puddles of Love  
Sentiment Stamp - Crafters Companion      

Medium:
Copics and Promarkers (Skin)
Prisma pencils
Diamond glaze for the girls hat and coat
Glitter and glaze for the wellies
Fine liner pen for faux stitiching


Papers:
Forever Friends pattern papaers
Plain - Crafters Companion
Dies used:
Sizzix flower/swirl die
Embellishments:
Brads
Petaloo flowers
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into

Sundays with Crissy - DT Call
Sugar Creek Hollow - Paper piecing
Inspire me Fridays - Anything goes
Wags and Whiskers - Birthdays

3 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

Great job paper piecing! Love the patterns and colours you chose! Beautiful flower embellishing too!

Michele Spera said...

What an adorable image and love the card,thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy
Michele

Liz said...

lovely little digi and well done paper piecing Sharon

liz x