Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sunday, 12 June 2011

SUMMER FUN


Surprise, Surprise another  Mo Manning digi stamp!



Techniques:

Stamp:  Mo's Digital Pencil - Maggie
Xyron Runner - Sentiment





Medium:
Promarkers, Copics and Tria markers
Primsa and Polychromo pencils
Spray glitter varnish
Fine liner pen

Papers:
Pattern - Papermania
Plain - Crafters Companion

Punches:
Martha Stewart border punch
Dies used:
Spellbinders label die

Embellishments:
Petaloo flowers
Faux brads
Bow
Best wishes,
Challenges I'm entering this into

CMC Copics Challenge - Brunette hair
Wee Memories - Anything goes
Clearly i stamp -  Distressing
Stamp Something - punch something
Totally Papercrafts - Summer
Aud Sentiments - Summer Fun
My Mums Craft Shop - Punch it

12 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous card, love the glitter, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Jemima's Jems said...

Such a beautiful card and a super sweet image, loving the sparkle too

Thank you for joining us at MMCS

JJ
xx

Audrey said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Patricia St Martin said...

Sharon, You have done a beautiful card. I love Mo's images. You have done a stunning job on your card. Your coloring is stunning and I just love your background paper. I would like to thank you for joining the Challenge at Color Me Creative and we love to see all your creations. Would you be able to up load your card in our gallery and tag it brunette so we can add it to the slideshow.
Thank You,
Patricia

Giovana said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories.

Liz said...

Another masterpiece from my fave lady

Liz xx

Michele Spera said...

A Big WOW!! Love the use of the colors on the papers and flowers! Your coloring of your image is wonderful also, I love the shading you've accomplished:-)
Thank you for joining us at CMC
XMicheleX

Jenn said...

Your coloring is just perfect! I really love the LO too! Your beach theme is adorable. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Jenn

Kathy D. said...

OMG I totally love how you used the brads and used them in 2 different colors. I'm a brad fanatic so I feel right at home with this card!!
Thanks for distressing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #29 at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com

Hope to see you Friday as challenge #30 comes out!

ThePurplePlace said...

Adorable! Mo's images are all so sweet and you have colored this one so well...it's wonderful!

:) Makes me SMILE!!

Christine said...

Great card, Sharon. And that image is just cute as can be; really nice coloring. Visiting from Copic Challenge Group.

Ruby said...

Ah I've not seen that image. I love how you've done her jumper, the shading looks fab, and her hair looks lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at the CMC Copic Challenge.