Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Monday, 6 June 2011

BEACH


Saw this digi stamp quite by accident and loved it. 





Techniques:

Stamps:  Digi stamp - Prairie Fairy
               All other stamps from Inkalicious  (Clear stamps)


Medium:
Tria markers and Copics
Gel Pen
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Spray glitter varnish
Distressing ink

Papers:
Pattern - various paper packs
Plain - Crafters Companion

Best wishes,


Challenges I'm entering this into

The Corrosive Challenge - Summer Colours
Crafty Hos - Summer Fun
Creative Cowgirls - Summer Fun
Pile it On = Summer Heaven
Crafty Emma - Clean and Simple
Sweet Stamping = playing in the sun
Prairie Fairy - Summer Fun
Paper Cutz - Beach
Tellens Place - Beach

13 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! The papers,the images, all of it. Great job.

Emily C

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, the colouring is beautiful and I love the way you have printed the flower and postcard stamp over the scene.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Gina said...

Beautiful Sharon!! This is one of my fav images from Prairie Fairy :D Thank you for being a regular at Creative Cowgirls XXX

Tracey T said...

What lovely stamps! Love the flower and postcard stamps over the main image - very effective. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Zoe said...

Such a cute card, its almost as if I'm there at the waters edge! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin! xx Jenny xx

Julie said...

This is just fabulous - gorgeous design!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Oh how sweet! I love that image - I always loved looking at my young children from behind as they walked together. Too cute!!!

Thank you for participating in the Crafty Ho Challenge this week!

kaylou said...

wow such a gorgeous card thank you for joining our clean and simple challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Carlie M. said...

This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us on Sweet Stampin! Make sure to stop by and enter into our new challenge!

Beverly Montez said...

BEautiful card!
Everything just "clicks"
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday!
X0
Beverly

Lori said...

Wow gorgeous, I love these two as blondies, I usually colour one blonde and one brown, but I love this and kuddos for using a PF image, thanks so much for joining the fairies at Prairie Fairy Fridays!

Melissa S. said...

This is wonderful. It reminds me of my granddaughters. Thanks for making me smile this morning and thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week.