Thursday, 5 May 2011

PAPERPLAY CHALLENGE - Show us your style

This week's challenge at Paperplay is SHOW US YOUR STYLE!

For this challenge I have used a Mo Manning digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencils which I think is an absolutely gorgeous image.

I'm into colouring with alcohol pens and wax pencils at the moment trying to improve colouring techniques.

My favourite thing at the moment is large images filling the bulk of the card.  I love to add the faux stitching as I do like things to be grounded at framed.








Techniques:

Medium:
Copics and Tria markers
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Fine Liner pen
Stickles glitter glue

Papers:
Pattern - Papermania
Plain - Crafters Companion

Embellishments:
Bow
Gems
Flower brads
Sentiment - Xyron Runner

Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

Diva's by Design - Anything goes
My Mum's Craft shop - Cute and girly
Scrapbook Sisters - Flowers, brads and ribbons
Ladybug Crafts - going dottie
Papertake weekly - anything goes
Skipping stones - your own sketch
Tip Top Tuesday - open
Craft your passion - anything goes

14 comments:

Angie said...

Great card love the papers the colours are gorgeous thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Tamra said...

This is another amazing card!! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

Whimsey said...

Another GREAT card; I love that image!! cute!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!!

Hugs,
~Michele

Lisa Jane said...

such a sweet little card - pretty colours
Thanks for joining in my dotty challenge at Ladybugs crafts ink
Lisa x

Jingle said...

This one is super cute! Thanks for linking up over at SSD!

Liz said...

This is so good Sharon and the image being large works so well

Liz x

Peggysuez said...

Excellent job shading and I like what you did with her little socks. Great all around! I'd be happy to get this in the mail! Thanks for playing along with Divas by Design this round!

Mary J said...

Another nice card, Sharon! Thx once again for sharing it with us at Totally Ladybug Tuesday!

Mary J x

HandmadebyTLC said...

This is a great entry for Diva's by Design. I love her cheeks and the skin tone. Well done and good luck!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Oh, I like her! Thanks again for playing at Skipping Stones Design this week.

Brenda Weaver said...

adorable!! thanks again for playing along at SSD!

Pink Sunshine said...

What a lovely card, love the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Sally. x

Pink Sunshine said...

What a lovely card, love the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Sally. x

~amy~ said...

Darling! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!