Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

LETS DANCE

This Tilda I think is fabulous - I think she is just so adorable and so versatile.

Techniques:

Medium:
Copics and Tria markers
Primsa and Polychromos pencils
Fine black liner

Papers:
Pattern - Do Crafts
Plain - Crafters Companion

Dies used:
Marianne label die
Marianne flourish dies






Embellishments:
Faux brad
Pearls
Flowers
Ribbon
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

My Partner In Crafting Crime - 3 or more layers

Papertake Weekly - anything goes

Crazy challenge - just add flowers

Corrosive - pastel colours




3 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

you have been busy your cards never fail to amaze me this is as gorgeous as the others I love the colours & image. Thanks for sharing with us at MPPC good luck. Janet

Regan said...

Sweet card! Such lovely colors (purple is my favorite) and I love the flourishes & flowers! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

Jill said...

beautiful card Sharon love the flowers and the soft lilacs thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx