Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Monday, 4 April 2011

JUST MAGNOLIA DT CALL

Just finished three Tilda cards and having to post them for the Just Magnolia DT Call.

Can't believe they are doing a DT call so have made three different cards in the hope it puts me in good sted.

Tilda stamps were the first rubber stamps I bought and I must admit there's something quite appealing about them that you just have to keep buying/adding them to your collection.

This is my first card and is Tilda with Birthday present.

Also it was my 50th Birthday yesterday and I'd asked my Husband for some Tria markers.  I must admit they are equally as good as Copics if not better.  The third tip (fine liner) is so handy for doing the fiddly bits.  I'm thinking of buying some more with the money my Mum gave me!

Techniques:

Medium:
Copics
Tria markers
Sukura glitter pens
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Stickles glitter glue

Papers:
Pattern - Daisy and Dandelion
Plain - My Craft Studio
Dies used:
All Spellbinders
Embellishments:
Flowers,
Stems made with Flowersoft
Small gems
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

Just Magnolia - DT Call - Anything goes
Cupcake Inspiration - colours

Paper Pretties - bring on the bling

Paper Sundaes - bring blossom

Stamptacular Sunday - buttons, bling and blooms

Allsorts - blossom

Whoopsi daisy - glitter and glitz

Charismacardz - bling and sparkle

13 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful card Sharon and some really pretty Spellbinders you have there.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

vickisunshine said...

This is a beautiful card, love the way you've done this. I've not heard of Tria markers before, I'll have to look them up! A very Happy Birthday for yesterday too. Hugs. Vicki Sunshine x

Chris said...

it's a very cute card, good luck with the DT call.
thanks for playing with us at CIC.

Chris said...

Oh, it's me again, thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties too.

Gemma said...

beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Bling and Sparkles challenge at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

Nina said...

Wooaaw, it`s a totally stunning card!! Love the motiv and how you`ve coloured it, and also the papers and details. The spellbinders swirl is beautiful ♥

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Nina.

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Sharon. This is very beautiful card, and thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy challenge. But i am so sorry to tell you, this was last week challenge theme.
Hugs Nat

Marianne-db said...

Lovely card! Tilda is beautiful colored and I like the design papers and the details!
Thanks for joining stamptacular this week!
Hugs, Marianne.

Fleur said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love the details! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Crystal said...

Great birthday card, love the layers & the flowers are pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Leonie said...

O such a gorgeous Tilda! Lovingher sparkly socks. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday.
Hugs Leonie

Lisa M. said...

Always a pleasure to visit your blog and see your creations! Your work with teh Magnolia images is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes.