Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
DT Member

Cuddly Buddly

Cuddly Buddly
FACEBOOK

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Grew up in the era of make and mend so have always been crafty. Love trying new things and in particularly love Art and Crafts. My favourite techniques are colouring with different mediums and altered art. Always happy to try new things.

Email me here

Popular Posts

Spread the word

BLOG CANDY

FREE

Google translate

CLICK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG

Followers

Translate

Total Pageviews

BLOG CANDY

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Please take a look at my work, you are more than welcome to take inspiration from designs but please do not copy any of my cards or use any of the ideas as your own.


All content referring to photographs, text and design projects are the work of uk-sharon-colouringforpleasure.


Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Thursday, 3 March 2011

WALKIES


Surfing around crafting site as you do I noticed that Sugar Nellies had added some more Home Grown stamps.  Home Grown and Simply Adorable being my favourite stamps at Sugar Nellies.  They were all just so sweet and all had nice faces which is one of the main factors that draws me to a particular stamp.  Being a women - yes I had to have them all. So you will see them popping up over the next few weeks.  I keep telling myself that I should go back through stamps and use the ones I've bought but not used!





Techniques:

Medium:
Copics and Prisma pencils
Distressing ink (edging around image)

Papers:
Patterned - QVC
Plain - Crafters Companion

Dies used:
Marianne Floral spray
Cuttlebug flower
Border die
Cuttlebug corner
Embellishments:
Flowers (QVC)

Thank you for visiting, I look forward to reading your comments.
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

Crafty Catz Weekly - friendship
Papercutz - spring

Simply Create - power of flowers

Allsorts - home made flowers

Crazy 4 - flowers

Lexis Creations - flowers
Stamp something - flowers

Crazy challenge - spring

Everybody Art Challenge - spring


5 comments:

Rony said...

This is so pretty!

Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge this week!

carol said...

lovely pretty card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Tammy L said...

Wow! I love your card! I love how the leaves runs off! Thanks for joining the Crazy challenge this week and hope to see you again!
-Tammy

Dora said...

Awww this is soooo pretty, I am so happy I hopppped here today. Just purchased that leaf die that you have, and I am so happy to see how you used it. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs xxx

Renkata said...

The image is so amazing. You have done such a pretty card with it.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.