Wednesday, 30 March 2011

TILDA WITH BUTTERFLY

For this project I used one of the new Tilda stamps which is my favourite of the newly released collection.

Techniques:

Medium:
Copics
Prisma and Polychromo pencils
Stickles - frosted lace glitter
Sukura pens

Papers:
Digital papers - gingham
Plain - Crafters Companion
Dies used:
Spellbinders - flower
Spellbinders - circle
Marianne butterfly



Embellishments:
Faux brads
Best wishes,


Challenges I'm entering this into

Dutch dare - celebration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - birthday with lots of pearls - add DT for Guest Designer
Sew Many - spring fling
Totally Gorjuss - spring

Stamp Something - spring

Simply Create - do it yourself

Paper Pretties - spring inspiration

Daisy Doodles - sping colours
Cupcake Inspiration - spring bright colours

12 comments:

Liz said...

Cor she a cutie hun sorry I have not been over

I just sold my Tilda heart hanger and my photo album so I am chuffed :):)

Well I couldnot understand why??? you were not coming up on my dash as I was CERTAIN I was following Ive tried before more than once and at last that seems to be me so now I will be over more often hun
Liz xx

Paula said...

this is really lovely Sharon
like your Tilda
am going to dust off mine and use them more!!
thanks for playing along at Daisy Doodles
Paula xx

Stampin Lucy said...

this is super adorable, love the colors....thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles..

Joanne Gilch said...

PURPLE....yummmmmm.
This is a fabulous card and your coloring is fantastic...you make that wee one just so hugable. Daisy Doodles loves seeing your creations at the challenges and thanks you soooo much.

Alaine said...

Like the colors on this!

Chris said...

very sweet card, I love the butterfly.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Chris said...

Hey Sharon, I see you entered this at Cupcake too. It's a very cute card.
thanks for playing with us at Cucpcake Inspirations.

Linda said...

What a very sweet card.....really like your butterfly!!
Thank you for joining us at Simple Create DIY challenge and hope to see your creative work for the next challenge.

lisbeth said...

What a lovely card, Love the colour Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week

Rachel Hope said...

So cute! Love the purple! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable - love that image paired with purple - super cute!
Thanks for playing along at Daisy Doodles - Hugs. Jacqueline
Ps hop in over to my blog I got candy to giveaway – hurry ends tues

Rhonda said...

She is so precious! Your coloring is fab. Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles. :)