Saturday, 26 March 2011

PILE IT ON CHALLENGE - CUTE

How quick are the week's going!  Sunday's PIO challenge is Cutie patootie and is being sponsored by the AiFactory.

I have been waiting to use this stamp since it arrived last week.  It reminds me of my son when he was at Nursery.  They had a dress up CLOWNS down, my Mym got Josh the strippy suit a cross between Andy Pandy for those like me who remember him (I actually thought it was a girl) and the famous clown - can't remember his name though!
Anyway brings a smile to my face everytime - he wouldn't put it on at Nursery and wasn't very keen on the face painting. BUT and that's a big BUT when we got back to my Mum's he couldn't wait to put on and was out waving to anyone that passed by!
Who love to put one of the photo's up but I don't think he'd every forgive me!!!!
Techniques:

Angelina fibres

Medium:
Glazes
Glitter pens
Copic
Stickles glitter lace
Fine liner pen

Papers:
Black - WHSmiths
Embellishments:
Glazed heart
gem bear
Pearl
Best wishes,

Challenges I'm entering this into

Totally Papercrafts - cuddly and cute

Bling it on - Anything goes/option of a charm

Crafts and Me - anything goes

Fresh brewed - 2 or more embellies

Stampavie - for a boy

Your Next Stamp - sparkle

Everybody Art Challenge - birthday

Audsentiments - get well soon

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

A wonderful card!

Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

Hugs, Diana

Nannieflash said...

Oh Sharon thats one sweet image and your coloured it so beautifully to. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicole said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog. Your card is simple but very
beautiful. I have also registered with you as follow. I wish you a good Sunday.

Patsi said...

Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at bling it on xx

laney said...

Another beauty Sharon!!! great image too,thank you for joining in with our very first challenge at Bling it on , hope to see you again
hugs
laney

Vicky said...

Just the cutest hun...and great colours too...

thank you for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Heather said...

the image is sweet! I love those fibers.


Thank you for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges 2 or more embellishments.

Have a blessed day